Knitted Wire Mesh Demister/ Wire Mesh Demister Pad
|FOB Price:||US $65-250 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $65-250/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: M-1509
- Layers: Bunk
- Type: Filter Disc
- Structure: Multilayered
- Certification: ISO9001
- Transport Package: Wooden Box
- Origin: China Mainland
- Material: Metal
- Usage: Liquid Filter, Air Filter, Solid Filter
- Hole Shape: Round
- Hole Type: Square, Round, Rectangle or Others
- Trademark: MWN
- Specification: diameter 300mm x Thickness 400 mm
- HS Code: 73141900
Material: stainless steel wire mesh, Nickel wire, Titanium wire, Teflon/PTFE wire, propathene wire, etc.
Size: as ordered
1. OEM products is welcomed.
2. We are direct factory, so any quantity is acceptable.
3. We have ISO9001 Certificate.
4. Samples are available if needed.
5. Supply Mill Test Certificate with the products.
6. Our professional technicians could supply you suitable solutions.
1. High collection efficiency of up to 99% of fluid at velocity of 1 to 8m/sec
2. Provides free area of up to 98% for operation and low pressure drop (0.1" ~ 1.0" W/G)
3. A variety of materials in accordance with temperature and corrosion resistance
4. Easy to install by using manhole. Usable without any restriction and replaceable with existing facilities
5. Designed for self - cleaning (semi - permanent and economical)
Operation Principle of Demister
For example, gas from liquid (L) converts to vapors (V) in distillers. When vapors rise, the surface of liquid breaks to generate micro particles of liquid and deliver them with gas through demister. In this process, micro particles increas in volume due to inertial collision principle on the surface of pad. Particles that contain impurities free fall due to the weight of impurities. Gas come through demister or contain liquid particles release as pure gas to the top of demister.
|Wire Material||Grid Material|
|Item||Code||Standard No.||Item||Code||Standard No.|
|NS-80||NS-80||Non-metal Materials: PTFE (F6) polyethylene, polypropylene, Nylon yarn, fiber, and PVC and others|
Note: we can use other materials, but please specify when ordering
|brass wire||H68 H65 H62||GB3100|
|Nickel||N4 N6 N7 N8||GB3120|
|Titanium and titanium alloy||TA2 TA3 TC3 TC4||GB3823|
Models Construction and Application:
|DSM-80||Provides low pressure drop at high velocity and general collection efficiency. Used for collecting lager particles.|
|DSM-144||Mainly used in the field of petrochemical plants. Provides relatively low pressure drop and collection efficiency|
of up to 90~99%
|DSM-193||Most commonly used. Provides collection efficiency of up to 98~99% on 5~10 microns at velocity of 1~5m/sec.|
|DSM-390||Provides high pressure drop at low velocity of 1m/sec and collecion efficiency of up to 90% or greater.|
|DSM-220||Used for collecting minute particles sized for 1 micron, Thicker is better in case of minute particles with low density (approximately 10g/m3)|
|DSM-432||Used for collecting sub-micron particles 0.05~1 micronc More effective than DS-220 Style|
The below table as standard style has selected through referred articles, practical consumers and the company research for most suitable type according to the broad ranges of usage for DEMISTERSMS recently. It helps to identify basic type for use and refer to change of specifications as
|DENSITY(kg/m3)||FREE AREA(%)||SURFACE AREA(m2/m3)||EQ.STYLE|